travel

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Despite the cold and windy weather it was a great weekend! I finally caught up on sleep after working crazy hours last week and overall had a very lazy two days off. Chris and I spent most of Saturday relaxing and went to the Augusta Riverhawks hockey game with some friends!

Lazy Weekend
Instead of watching golf with Chris Sunday I finally sat down and worked on my sewing project I started last week! I am so excited my new beach tote turned out and it only took two hours to make. I just wish it were May so I could use it!




Sunday night Chris and I are celebrated Valentines Day since we both had to work earlier in the week. We had our annual Fresh Market dinner, a tradition we started when we moved to Augusta.





No comments:

Post a Comment