travel

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chicagoland Update

Halfway! I cannot believe that we only have two weeks left in Chicago!

Chris and I have had a couple of free days when he has been off to experience what Chicago has to offer. We took a tour of Wrigley Field and it was great. I love how Wrigley has kept the historic charm and is not like all the other professional baseball parks. 

 Our big event so far was attending a Chicago Bears game. It was a ton of fun even despite the windy cold weather!


The past few days have been very busy! Chris's birthday was on Friday and his parents and brother came to town to celebrate! We have had a fantastic time being tourists. Take a look at what we have done!

Navy Pier!




The Field Museum

Soldier Field Tour



The Bean/Cloud Gate



Still loving this view everyday!

Well now we are off on an architectural river cruise! My parents visit next weekend for my birthday so check back for other exciting things we have planned!